Sunday 31 August 2014

New Beginnings

Welcome to my new blog! If you are wondering what kind of posts there will be here, it's going to be a beauty and personal blog. I will be reviewing brands and items of makeup and fashion and, along with that, I will be posting about everyday adventures I have that I think you may enjoy.
     I've been wanting to create a blog with this kind of theme for quite a while now but I have never really found the confidence to do so. In the past, I concentrated on music journalism on another blog I ran previously, however, there is something in myself that tells me that I need to move on and have a new beginning.
    I hope you enjoy my posts as much as I enjoy writing and sharing them with you. If you would like to be notified when I have a new post up, subscribe for updates!

Until next time,

Madison Violet x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Madison Violet. Powered by Blogger.

© 2011 Madison Violet, AllRightsReserved.

Designed by ScreenWritersArena